Many patients are excited to hear about the new COVID-19 vaccines. Sunflower Medical Group and Heartland Primary Care encourage all eligible patients to get the two dose vaccine series.
Our offices or urgent cares will not be distributing the vaccines to patients so you will need to watch the health department for more information about where and when vaccines will be available.
If you have questions about the vaccines you can get more information through these links:
- Johnson County residents can get information at***:https://www.jocogov.org/covid-19-vaccine
- Wyandotte County residents can get information at: https://alpha.wycokck.org/Coronavirus-COVID-19-Information
- Leavenworth County residents can get information at: https://www.leavenworthcounty.gov/information/covid-19_information/index.php
***The Johnson County KS Health Department page has several links to local pharmacy chains that will be offering Community COVID-19 vaccinations.
Patients can also get updates at the following local hospitals that are participating in community vaccination drives:
- Advent Health Shawnee Mission Community Vaccine Alerts: https://www.adventhealth.com/coronavirus-resource-hub/sign-latest-coronavirus-updates
- KU Medical Center Vaccine Update Alerts: https://www.kansashealthsystem.com/patient-visitor/covid19-update/covid-vaccine-form
- HCA Midwest Medical Centers (Menorah Medical Center, Overland Park Regional) Vaccine Update Alerts: https://menorahmedicalcenter.com/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine-information/
- Olathe Health Center Vaccine Update Alerts: https://www.olathehealth.org/patients-and-visitors/coronavirus-preparedness-at-olathe-health-and-faqs/what-to-know-about-the-covid-19-vaccine/
- St. Luke’s Health System Vaccine Updates (alerts not available): https://www.saintlukeskc.org/covid-19/vaccine
- CDC Facts About the COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID Vaccine FAQs in Johnson County
- COVID Vaccine FAQs in Wyandotte County
- COVID Vaccine FAQs in Leavenworth County
- Kansas Vaccine Prioritization Plan
Dr. Davis’s mask is hiding her smile as she gets her 1st dose of her COVID-19 vaccine! Drs. Bruce and Ely enjoyed a morning of volunteering at Advent Health’s Community vaccination drive screening patients to make sure they were safe to receive their COVID-19 vaccine.