Updates 4/29/21: JOCO and Wyandotte County Health Departments now offering walk in vaccine clinics. Wyandotte County now offering transportation to vaccine site and homebound vaccinations for county residents. The Pfizer vaccine is now approved for patients age 16 and above. WYCO website link below updated for better navigation.
At this time the Roeland Park (formerly Mission) and Antioch Hills offices have limited stock vaccines available for established patients by appointment only. Call the office to inquire about scheduling.
Many patients are excited to hear about the new COVID-19 vaccines. Sunflower Medical Group and Heartland Primary Care encourage all eligible patients to get the two dose vaccine series.
If you have questions about the vaccines you can get more information through these links:
- Johnson County residents can get information at***:https://www.jocogov.org/covid-19-vaccine
- Wyandotte County residents can get information at: https://alpha.wycokck.org/Coronavirus-COVID-19-Information
***The Johnson County KS Health Department page has several links to local pharmacy chains that will be offering Community COVID-19 vaccinations.
Patients can also get updates at the following local hospitals that are participating in community vaccination drives:
- Advent Health Shawnee Mission Community Vaccine Alerts: https://www.adventhealth.com/coronavirus-resource-hub/sign-latest-coronavirus-updates
- KU Medical Center Vaccine Update Alerts: https://www.kansashealthsystem.com/patient-visitor/covid19-update/covid-vaccine-form
- HCA Midwest Medical Centers (Menorah Medical Center, Overland Park Regional) Vaccine Update Alerts: https://menorahmedicalcenter.com/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine-information/
- St. Luke’s Health System Vaccine Updates (alerts not available): https://www.saintlukeskc.org/covid-19/vaccine
- CDC Facts About the COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID Vaccine FAQs in Johnson County
- COVID Vaccine FAQs in Wyandotte County
- Kansas Vaccine Prioritization Plan
Dr. Davis’s mask is hiding her smile as she gets her 1st dose of her COVID-19 vaccine! Drs. Bruce and Ely enjoyed a morning of volunteering at Advent Health’s Community vaccination drive screening patients to make sure they were safe to receive their COVID-19 vaccine.